AC4400 - CANADIAN PACIFIC - BASE PACKAGE
Welcome to the Searchlight Simulations AC4400 in Canadian Pacific's “Golden Beaver” livery. We have spent the last five years committed to researching every nut and bolt of the AC4400, as well as ensuring the operational practices used by Canadian Pacific were well documented within reason.
This locomotive comes in a unprecedented level of accuracy never before seen in the North American market and includes grou...
PRODUCT LICENSE, ACTIVATION AND WARNINGS
THIS PRODUCT REQUIRES AN ACTIVE INTERNET CONNECTION DURING FIRST RUN-TIME TO PERFORM A PRODUCT
LICENSE CHECK. CONTINUOUS INTERNET ACCESS IS NOT REQUIRED.
THIS PRODUCT WILL ONLY RUN ON TRAIN SIMULATOR 64-BIT EDITION. TRAIN SIMULATOR 32-
BIT EDITION IS NOT SUPPORTED.
AFTER INITIAL PURCHASE YOU WILL RECEIVE A SEPARATE EMAIL LABELLED "SEARCHLIGHT SIMULATIONS PRODUCT ACTIVATION".
THAT EMAIL CONTAINS YOUR LICENSE KEY AND INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR PRODUCT. MAKE SURE TO BACK UP THE ACTIVATION EMAIL FOR FUTURE USE.
YOUR PRODUCT LICENSE IS VALID FOR TWO UNIQUE ACTIVATIONS. A THIRD ATTEMPT WILL DISABLE YOUR PRODUCT KEY.
ERROR MESSAGES WILL APPEAR SHOULD THE ENGINE INITIALIZATION FAIL IN-GAME.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SUPPORT SAVE AND RESUME SCENARIOS. SIMPLE CONTROLS OR OTHER EXTERNAL CONTROLLERS SUCH AS XBOX OR PS4 ARE NOT SUPPORTED. MAKE SURE TO READ THROUGH THE OPERATING MANUAL OF THIS PRODUCT BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO USE IT.
OPERATING MANUALS CAN BE FOUND IN YOUR ROOT RAILWORKS DIRECTORY UNDER "RAILWORKS/MANUALS/EN/SEARCHLIGHT SIMULATIONS".
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT REQUIRE ADVANCED LIGHTING TO BE ENABLED, HOWEVER FOR OPTIMAL AESTHETIC REASONS WE HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU ENABLE IT. THIS PRODUCT IS AIMED FOR EXPERIENCED TRAIN SIMULATOR USERS ONLY.
○ AC4400 in Canadian Pacific's as-delivered 'Golden Beaver' livery
○ Most detailed NA locomotive model ever produced for any train simulator to-date
○ Fully modeled operating cab
○ Every single switch, control surface interactable
○ Fully openable doors/windows
○ Engine start station
○ Reverser key
○ Dynamic in-cab camera movement
○ External animations such as brake cylinders, brake shoes and air-powered bell
○ High quality engine audio recorded at 96kHz from the actual prototype (GE 7FDL16AE)
○ Nathan K3LR2 equipped
○ Dynamic (layered) audio for engine/horn and bell sounds
○ Dynamic GE-style exhaust effects
○ Dynamic fading lights
○ Advanced external and internal lighting effects
○ Full night lighting
○ Toggleable gage lighting
○ Toggleable headlight light casting
○ Key-activated lights shadow-casting
○ Three realistic scenarios that provide both easy introduction and hard challenge
○ Quick Drive compatible
○ RailDriver® compatible
○ AIX equipped
○ Equipment Defect Detector capability
○ Train Data capability
○ Download size: 459MB
○ Virtual Throttle X to circumvent engine core RPM simulation
○ CCB-II type brake stand (advanced brakes) simulation with full PCS system
○ Extremely advanced and realistic tractive effort and dynamic braking effort simulation
○ Advanced physics simulation based on train weight, train length and available horsepower per ton to circumvent core locomotive pulling characteristics and provide realistic pulling physics within limitations of core simulation
○ Wheelslip simulation with automatic wheelslip deration
○ Engine, and ancillary systems simulation, including faults
○ MU (Multiple Unit) and DPU (Distributed Power Unit) simulation
○ Advanced AESS (Auto Engine Start/Stop System) simulation
○ Engine warming simulation
○ Self-Test (Load Test) simulation
○ IFC system with built-in IFD simulation
○ DID (Diagnostic Information Display) simulation
○ Working MCBs (Main Circuit Breaker)
○ EC (Engine Control) simulation
○ Custom Canadian Pacific gross horsepower boost simulation
○ Air ride seats simulation
○ Dimmable operating screen controls
○ Head and rear (EOT) telemetry information simulation
○ Distance counter
○ Wideband clean cab radio simulation
○ Dimmable cab lights
○ Individually controlled window wiper simulation with variable speed control
○ Advanced startup and shutdown simulation with fully modeled engine start station
○ Alerter simulation
○ Dynamic gross horsepower, alternator volts, alternator amps simulation (and many other engine parameters)
○ Dynamic power derate simulation with functional TMCO (Traction Motor Cut-Out), SSCO (Speed Sensor Cut-Out), and DBCO (Dynamic Brake Cut-Out) simulation
○ Dynamic AC motor compressor simulation
○ Engine, lubricating oil, water and ambient temperature simulation
○ Radiator cooling fan simulation
○ Virtual Horn X to circumvent engine core horn simulation with built-in horn suppression system
○ Mechanically operated air bell simulation
○ And much more!
○ 1. CP 822 - Empties East
○ 2. CP 821 - Coal to the Coast
○ 3. CP 198 - Dogcatch Crew
○ 4. CP 608 - Night Moves
○ 5. CP 863 - The Morning After
1. CP 822 - Empties East
Your crew is called to work Canadian Pacific train #822; a unit train of eastbound coal empties returning to the mine at Fording, British Columbia from the Roberts Bank superport.
The lineup of trains moving over the Mountain Subdivision is full today, so the run up the west slope of Rogers Pass should be quite eventful.
2. CP 821 - Coal to the Coast
The summer of 2003 sees Canadian Pacific's fleet of new General Electric locomotives begin to completely take over all mainline trains through the Rocky Mountains of British Columbia.
Today you are engineer of train #861, a loaded unit train of metalurgical coal from the coalfields of southern BC, bound for the superport at Roberts Bank. An extra locomotive has just been added in the yard at Golden, and you are ready to begin your trip west.
3. CP 198 - Dogcatch Crew
Your crew has just boarded an eastbound train of sulphur empties at Revelstoke depot. A busy run up the west side of Rogers Pass is ahead!
4. CP 608 - Night Moves
Your eastbound run from Revelstoke up the West side of Rogers Pass has been uneventful so far. The train of empty sulphur gondolas hasn't given the single online AC4400CW in your train much trouble so far.
The Rail Traffic Controller has been holding you on the grade at Downie for quite some time now, and your Conductor is getting restless.
5. CP 863 - The Morning After
A late winter storm on Rogers Pass brought rail traffic on the CP mainline to a standstill. Maintenance of way gangs have been working hard all night to reopen this crucial link of the transcontinental rail network.
Your crew has been sent by van from your base in Revelstoke to relieve the crew of a coal train, forced to wait out the line closure at the top of the pass.
is required in order to play the scenarios featured in this release.
Requires the Canadian Mountain Passes Route.
The included scenarios were designed for players to operate at, or under the speed limits. Exceeding the speed limits will have an impact on the optimal experience and should be avoided if possible.
PRODUCT DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
All products are delivered in a packaged, ready-to-install archive (.ZIP file extension). All products can be directly downloaded after purchase from your account. Download links are valid for thirty (30) days upon purchase.
In order to access the executable auto installer inside the archive, you will require a free or commercial copy of WinRAR or 7ZIP, available from the links below.
Inside the archive is an executable auto installer for the product. Run the installer and follow the basic instructions on it to install your product.
Product updates can only be downloaded from the respective downloads section of each product page on our website. Re-downloading a product from your account or order confirmation email will not provide you with the latest version of a product.
To install the latest update or patch, simply move all contents within the archive (.ZIP file extension) and drag them into your main railworks directory: "YourDrive:/..../steamapps/common/railworks"
NOTE: YOUR RAILWORKS DIRECTORY MAY DIFFER. MAKE SURE TO USE THE CORRECT LOCATION FOR YOUR INSTALL. ALLOW ANY EXISTING FILES OR FOLDERS TO BE OVERWRITTEN IF ASKED TO.
We take pride in our work and our products are meant to reflect that. Customer satisfaction is important to us however because we are providing digital goods, we generally can't issue refunds on our products. You assume the responsibility for your purchase.
Refund requests are handled on a case by case basis and are issued at our sole discretion. Refund requests must be made within seven (7) days upon purchase providing a eligible reason and order number or date of purchase/name.
NOTE: IF YOUR PRODUCT HAS ALREADY BEEN ACTIVATED, WE UNFORTUNATELY CAN NOT REFUND YOU YOUR PURCHASE.