JOINTEDRAIL - EMD SD40-2 - BURLINGTON NORTHERN [BUNDLE]
Take seat behind the controls of the iconic EMD SD40-2 and get to experience the feel of a true diesel-electric locomotive right from your computer. We reached out to JointedRail to bring over their fantastic line of products to Dovetail Games' Train Simulator series and the results are truly impressive! Our new locomotives deliver a very realistic running experience build upon true-to-life exper...
PRODUCT LICENSE, ACTIVATION AND WARNINGS
THIS PRODUCT REQUIRES AN ACTIVE INTERNET CONNECTION DURING FIRST RUN-TIME TO PERFORM A PRODUCT
LICENSE CHECK. CONTINUOUS INTERNET ACCESS IS NOT REQUIRED.
THIS PRODUCT WILL ONLY RUN ON TRAIN SIMULATOR 64-BIT EDITION. TRAIN SIMULATOR 32-
BIT EDITION IS NOT SUPPORTED.
AFTER INITIAL PURCHASE YOU WILL RECEIVE A SEPARATE EMAIL LABELLED "SEARCHLIGHT SIMULATIONS PRODUCT ACTIVATION".
THAT EMAIL CONTAINS YOUR LICENSE KEY AND INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR PRODUCT. MAKE SURE TO BACK UP THE ACTIVATION EMAIL FOR FUTURE USE.
YOUR PRODUCT LICENSE IS VALID FOR TWO UNIQUE ACTIVATIONS. A THIRD ATTEMPT WILL DISABLE YOUR PRODUCT KEY.
ERROR MESSAGES WILL APPEAR SHOULD THE ENGINE INITIALIZATION FAIL IN-GAME.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SUPPORT SAVE AND RESUME SCENARIOS. SIMPLE CONTROLS OR OTHER EXTERNAL CONTROLLERS SUCH AS XBOX OR PS4 ARE NOT SUPPORTED. MAKE SURE TO READ THROUGH THE OPERATING MANUAL OF THIS PRODUCT BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO USE IT.
OPERATING MANUALS CAN BE FOUND IN YOUR ROOT RAILWORKS DIRECTORY UNDER "RAILWORKS/MANUALS/EN/SEARCHLIGHT SIMULATIONS".
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT REQUIRE ADVANCED LIGHTING TO BE ENABLED, HOWEVER FOR OPTIMAL AESTHETIC REASONS WE HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU ENABLE IT. THIS PRODUCT IS AIMED FOR EXPERIENCED TRAIN SIMULATOR USERS ONLY.
○ EMD SD40-2s in Burlington Northern main scheme and "half" tiger scheme with Federal Signal rotary beacon, Prime beacon and strobes equipped variants
○ Burlington Northern specific details
○ Fully openable doors/windows
○ External animations such as air-powered windshield wipers and bell
○ High quality engine audio recorded at 96kHz from the actual prototype (EMD 16-645E3)
○ Leslie RS3K equipped
○ Dynamic (layered) audio for engine/horn and bell sounds
○ Dynamic EMD-style exhaust effects
○ Dynamic fading lights
○ Advanced external and internal lighting effects
○ Night lighting
○ Toggleable gage lighting
○ Toggleable headlight light casting
○ Key-activated lights shadow-casting
○ Quick Drive compatible
○ RailDriver® compatible
○ Equipment Defect Detector capability
○ AIX equipped
○ Download size: 336MB
○ Virtual Throttle X to circumvent engine core RPM simulation
○ 26L type brake stand (advanced brakes) simulation
○ Entire new power output simulation to circumvent core ammeter output and tractive effort/dynamic braking calculation with built-in wheelslip prevention system and output regulator
○ Accurate series-parallel and inverse traction transition
○ Engine temperature simulation in accordance with radiator cooling fan control system and optimal engine operation temperatures
○ Realistic dynamic brake blower and radiator fan animation that carries rotational inertia
○ Independent headlight and ditchlight control
○ Independent air-powered wiper setting with full speed control
○ Engine isolation simulation
○ Independent working classlight control
○ Interactive cab radio and HOTD (Head Of Train Device)
○ Smooth operating gauges to reflect the analog nature of each readout
○ Virtual Horn X to circumvent engine core horn simulation with built in horn suppression system
○ Mechanically operated air bell simulation
○ Shaft driven type WBO air compressor simulation
○ Random exhaust particle distribution simulation based on external factors such as ambient temperature, season, engine load and engine operating time
○ Engine start and shutdown simulation to circumvent core engine simulation
○ xxxx - xxxx
○ xxxx - xxxx
○ xxxx - xxxx
are required in order to play the scenarios featured in this bundle.
Requires the XXXX Route.
The included scenarios were designed for players to operate at, or under the speed limits. Exceeding the speed limits will have an impact on the optimal experience and should be avoided if possible.
PRODUCT DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
All products are delivered in a packaged, ready-to-install archive (.ZIP file extension). All products can be directly downloaded after purchase from your account. Download links are valid for thirty (30) days upon purchase.
In order to access the executable auto installer inside the archive, you will require a free or commercial copy of WinRAR or 7ZIP, available from the links below.
Inside the archive is an executable auto installer for the product. Run the installer and follow the basic instructions on it to install your product.
Product updates can only be downloaded from the respective downloads section of each product page on our website. Re-downloading a product from your account or order confirmation email will not provide you with the latest version of a product.
To install the latest update, simply move all contents within the archive (.ZIP file extension) and drag them into your main railworks directory: "YourDrive:/..../steamapps/common/railworks"
NOTE: YOUR RAILWORKS INSTALL LOCATION MAY DIFFER. MAKE SURE TO USE THE CORRECT LOCATION FOR YOUR INSTALL. ALLOW ANY EXISTING FILES OR FOLDERS TO BE OVERWRITTEN IF ASKED TO.
We take pride in our work and our products are meant to reflect that. Customer satisfaction is important to us however because we are providing digital goods, we generally can't issue refunds on our products. You assume the responsibility for your purchase.
Refund requests are handled on a case by case basis and are issued at our sole discretion. Refund requests must be made within seven (7) days upon purchase providing a eligible reason and order number or date of purchase/name.
NOTE: IF YOUR PRODUCT HAS ALREADY BEEN ACTIVATED, WE UNFORTUNATELY CAN NOT REFUND YOU YOUR PURCHASE.