EQUIPMENT DEFECT DETECTORS - OPEN SOURCE
Our equipment defect detectors are (unlike anything ever done before) fully functional and do not require any custom scenario scripting or else to work. Once your locomotive and rolling stock is properly configured, all you need to do is place a detector down (through the world editor), assign a valid ID to it and it's ready. The detectors can report actual axle count, car count, train length, spe...
○ Equipment Defect Detector with dragging equipment detector, hot box detector, axle counter and PTMW detector box
○ Configurable for ten different railroads
○ Configurable to report train speed, ambient air temperature, total car count or train length, all from within the in-game world editor
○ Custom, accurate readbacks based on the prototypes for each railroad
○ Ability to equip most locomotive DLC and practically every rolling stock DLC to work with the equipment defect detector
○ Full LUA source code along with extensive documentation, showing how to equip locomotives or rolling stock with our equipment defect detector capability
○ Download size: 16.0MB
NOTE: UPDATES TO ALL OUR LOCOMOTIVES AND ROLLING STOCK WILL BE RELEASED IN TIME TO ADD COMPATIBILITY.
PRODUCT DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
This product requires manual installation. In order to access the files inside the archive, you will require a free or commercial copy of WinRAR or 7ZIP, available from the links below.
For full installation instruction see the service manual included in the archive or from the downloads section of this page.