EMD 16N-710G3C - SOUND ENHANCEMENT PACK
○ High quality engine audio recorded at 96kHz from the actual prototype
○ Separate inside and outside recordings
○ Dynamic (layered) audio for engine/horn and bell sounds
○ Three different Nathan K5LLA Airchime Horn variants
○ EMD Steel Air Bell and Graham White E-Bell
○ New truck running sounds including high stress squeal and wheel slip sounds when outputting large amounts of tractive effort at low speed
○ Dynamic brake grid blower sounds that vary with grid current that provide a direct feedback to train performance
○ Air Dryer simulation based upon Graham White's 975 series air dryers on the NS SD70M-2s and UP SD70ACes
○ New interior sounds including various switches, throttle and reverser movement sounds, internal relays, contactors and air sounds
○ Light enhancement
○ Custom repaints + road specific modifications
○ Download size: 222.5MB
○ Engine RPM simulation that increases dependent on throttle, dynamic brake, and reverser positions
○ Wheelslip prevention system with built-in output regulator
○ Engine temperature simulation with cooling fan control system
○ Independent headlight control
○ Engine isolation simulation
○ Horn suppression system
○ User toggled distance counter
○ AESS engine start and shutdown simulation to circumvent core engine simulation
PRODUCT DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
All products are delivered in a packaged, ready-to-install archive (.ZIP file extension). All products can be directly downloaded after purchase from your account. Download links are valid for thirty (30) days upon purchase.
In order to access the executable auto installer inside the archive, you will require a free or commercial copy of WinRAR or 7ZIP, available from the links below.
Inside the archive is an executable auto installer for the product. Run the installer and follow the basic instructions on it to install your product.
(Union Pacific): SD70ACes
(BNSF): SD70ACe Iso Cabs
(Heritage Pack): SD70ACe Iso Cabs
(Heritage Pack): SD70ACes
We take pride in our work and our products are meant to reflect that. Customer satisfaction is important to us however because we are providing digital goods, we generally can't issue refunds on our products. You assume the responsibility for your purchase.
Refund requests are handled on a case by case basis and are issued at our sole discretion. Refund requests must be made within seven (7) days upon purchase providing a eligible reason and order number or date of purchase/name.
CONTROLLER COMPATIBILITY AND WARNINGS
○ Not QuickDrive compatible
○ Custom repaints are not supported (by default) by enhancement packs
○ This enhancement pack is not compatible with simple controls or other external controllers such as XBOX or RailDriver®
○ Headlight Flares and dynamic lighting should be enabled in your in-game settings tab
○ Make sure to read through the operating manual before attempting to use this product
○ All manuals can be found in your main railworks directory under the "Manuals" sub folder